Saturday, 14 June 2014

My microsoft story & plans being a MSA....



                                  


                                   I am Lasna, studying b.tech computer science&engineering at MEA Engineering College,Perinthalmanna.
                                   As Bill Gates said technology is just a tool.In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them,the teacher is the most important .So I would like to thank microsoft for giving a world of opportunities like MSA,MSP to young innovative minds like us.In the digitalised life style of ours microsoft plays a major role

                 

                                

MICROSOFT,INSPIRATION OF MY LIFE

                       For me,Microsoft was my first crush.When I started to use computer first work was with MS paint in windows 98.Then,I worked with Word,Excel,PowerPoint,Games, etc... All microsoft windows prefixed.
                                          As years passed, it took more interest to me finding out various products and used almost of them.Diffrent versions of windows,Office,Moviemaker,Gaming console Xbox,etc... When I got internet connection it helped me to access knowledge easily as clicking a mouse button.Bing, the search engine from microsoft helped me searching anything of any corner of the world with less time searching and more time doing ,it helped in my projects and assignments and really make me to shine in my studies till now with best outcome.Internet explorer also helped me alot and became an active member in socialmedia . I used MSN for reading news which keeps me informed of happenings around me.It make me understand nothing is out of reach.
                                         As I grew up my passion and enthusium for technology also grew up.My mind told me I want be a part of this great innovation.When I reached 10th std, it helped me to take one of the most important decision of my life and I choose Computer science stream in 11th std.I met many new products again I can understand that in this busy life of our society, technology has many things to do. This lead me to take computer science engineering as my career after 12th.
                                         I joined for b.tech at MEA Engineering College and my accomodation in hostel.It was my first stay without my parents.I was very sad,but,Skype helped me to overcome the pain of isolation upto a limit.
                                         After 2 months starting my class, Microsoft app development campaign was organised in my campus by IEEE.It was an oneday campaign,I got some basic ideas on App developing from there and there was a section for presenting app Ideas.I presented an app idea there infront of my college students and other diverse college students.I was the only one who presented app idea among first year students.They encouraged me alot.It inspired me to develop apps and gave me confidence to participate in more events.I met different set of people who has passion for technology they impressed me much.
                                        Microsoft gave me a common ground to intract with my seniers and under computer science association of my college named TACS(Technical Association of Cyber Stream) we conducted some other technical activitys.
                                        Microsft helped me as a teacher by providing learning courses, information pages,doubt clearing groups on social media,etc... which includes what wanted for a starting developer like me.MVA(Microsoft Virtual Academy) helped alot for gaining knowledge and it provides a great way of learning and Visual studio heleped me to code easily.

                                        
It was one of the happiest moment in my life when I got a new mobile Nokia Lumia 720. Windows 8 on mobile platform was a different experience ,day by day apps has increased and made the life simply.This took me to get some advanced ideas for making apps which can make good social impact.Onedrive was another different experience from microsoft.
                                        Accidently,Two months ago I get a new friend who is my senier. When we talk something she told me about MSP. She was waiting for MSP result 2014.From her I get some new knowledges about microsoft programs for students.Now she is one from MSPs of my campus.I met again some other MSPs and like minded friends.Microsoft gave me a new group of friends most of them has atleast a simple role to develop my abilities.
                                        I strongly saying that every microsoft product,microsoft services,microsoft representives that I see  inspired me to rise up to the sky and enjoy my life more than I dreamed.
                                        Before some days I heared about MSA program.When my friend told about about it I was really exited.I told about this program to my friends and some of them are interested and registered.I am very happy to be a participent in a program of microsoft,the company which inspired me since childhood as well as get a chance to tell my story.Now,I am waiting for prove my passion and ability to handle this.I will dedicate myself to working for microsoft and I will give my best that can I as a MSA.

BEING A MICROSOFT STUDENT ASSOCIATE:

                                      I think that being a MSA I will have a lot of responsibilities.If I get a chance to working as a MSA I hav lot of plans to do for society.I will do these plans with my complete enthusium for technology and I will try my maximum to realise my plans successfully for create a better social impact.
                                          Being a MSA my ultimate aim is showing a new way for the bright future of students especially in rural areas and economically backward.I will try to rise them without considering their stream of study.I want bring the students infront of world who are capable to lead technology of next generation and make them capable to gain a amazing career more than they dreamed.I planned my ideas to organise step by step.




MY PLANS:

  1. Firstly,I will make groups in different social media like facebook, whatsapp, google+, Linkedin,etc... I have many friends in my college and diverse colleges all over India and outside.I will add some of them to my group who loves technology.I will aware them about my aim and with the help of them I will add interesting people to this group.
  2. As MSA, I would represent my campus as technology enthusiast and I have plan to form a  microsoft club in my college under our computer science association.
  3. After this 2 steps,by social media groups and microsoft club in college I can reach to many many students,my friends,friends of friends who are in different areas and having different backgrounds.
  4. I would spread awareness among these students about the innovation technically broughtup by microsoft and about microsoft programs,services,products,etc...and I will help them to understand how microsoft technology people needed,advantages and benefits what we get from these, by conducting awareness class for students of my college as well as other colleges with the help of my friends having experiences  in organising events,then we will give membership to join this club and social media groups  to any student who has interest in this field irrespective their baranch of study.
  5. I will update informations and I will keep followers to update newest technologies and its advantages.This will motivate them to use microsoft products and all members in group and microsoft club can share their ideas through this.This way I will get new plans to do for society.   
  6. I will make world wide connection with industry experts,professionals,MSPs ,other MSAs, like minded students and faculty around the world.With help of them I will learn new technologies,informations,etc and I will share these in social media groups and in our microsoft club.I will help whoever has any doubts that I don't know with take help from them.
  7. I will drive students outreach and learning initiatives by hosting workshops,hackathons, bootcamps,seminars,etc...and I will organise activity sections and competitions like app building centered on microsoft for students with the help of MSPs,other MSAs and my friends who are ready to help me.
  8. Microsoft already initiate a few learning programs and MVA(Microsoft Virtual Academy) where students can get different resourses.I will bring awareness of it and by all of its service ,It can create an everlasting effect in studies.
  9. I will contribute in empowering the industry and acadamia ecosystem by constantly playing a role of an evengelist in the community.

                                                                                                                                                                   
                                             I like to keep people around me as technology enthusiasts and can use technolgy as they needed without any trouble.I think being a MSA I can help the society to grewing up with newest technologies and I can assure that I can deliver my dedicated service for bright future of students and through them for society.                                             

1 comment: